Seven Kings United Free Church is a partnership formed in 1982, joining Seven Kings United Reformed Church with Seven Kings Baptist Church. Both Baptist and United Reformed Churches are ‘Non-Comformist’, which means that they are Protestant Churches, independent from the Church of England.
Our main beliefs are in line with the Evangelical Statement of Faith, namely:
1. The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
3. The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
4. The dignity of all people, made male and female in God's image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
5. The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
6. The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
7. The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
8. The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
9. The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
10. The church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love
Our church is led by a Minister, Church Secretary and Church Council. The Secretary and Council are elected from the church members to provide Spiritual oversight, along with the minister and to enable the smooth running of the church.
We believe that all Christians have gifts that they can use to share in the life of the church. Decisions are made through prayer and discussion in order to find out what we believe Jesus wants us to do. These decisions are made at the regular church meetings.
Those who have a belief in Jesus Christ and have put their trust in him are welcomed into membership of our church. For more information about how to become a member, please talk to the Minister or one of the Church Council.
Our Leadership Team
Francesca Fenn 020 8924 9370
Malcolm Fenn 020 8924 9370
Women's Evening Fellowship
Barbara Fenn 020 8590 8806
Carol Edenborough 020 8252 4057